Congratulations on making the change towards a plastic-free bathroom and beauty regime! We’re often asked for the best way to use the bars and how to get the most out of them. Here are a few simple tips on how to use them.
- Wet your hair thoroughly with warm water.
- Wet your hands with warm water and lather up by rubbing the bar between your hands. Work the lather from your hands into your hair using the pads of your fingers, massaging the scalp and hair roots and cleaning outward towards the ends. For a better cleanse, rub the bar directly onto your hair.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water until all of the shampoo lather is removed.
- Keep the bar on a soap rack in a dry place.
You’ll be amazed how the shampoo bars lather up and foams, so you won’t need to use a lot!
The ingredients of the conditioner bars are different to the shampoo bars and so is the method of use.
- Hold Conditioner Bar under warm water for 20 seconds to make it warm and soft.
- While heating the Conditioner Bar, rub your hands over the bar to speed up softening (it won’t foam up like the shampoo bar)
- Then gently rub the Conditioner Bar over damp hair. Start from midshaft to end of your hair. Let it take effect for a few minutes for your hair to absorb the conditioner.
- Rinse hair well.
- Place on a soap rack to dry.
Voila! Soft and nourished hair in no time!
- First, remove the Body Bar from the plastic-free packaging.
- Once the Body Bar comes into contact with water or wet hands, it will foam wonderfully.
- The Body Bar has exfoliating properties, so you can massage it directly onto your skin while showering.
- You can also massage the Body Bar between wet hands until foam forms. Then wash your body with the foam.
- Rinse well after use and store the Body Bar in a dry place.
The particular texture of this natural deo makes it even more effective.
- Open the tin.
- Using your finger, take a little spreadable deodorant from the jar, about the size of a pea.
- Apply the deodorant to your armpit by smearing it over the skin.
- Close the jar again and feel fresh all day long!
Once the deodorant is finished, you can use the tin to store your shampoo bar!
I hope you will enjoy using HappySoaps. All the range is plastic-free, vegan, without the use of palm oil, SLS or SLES and are completely cruelty free. Drop me a line if you have any difficulty choosing the right bar for you, I am more than happy to help.
I wish you all a happy hair day,