After having assembled the glasses, you will be able to place a set of optical lenses and mirrors. Four simulated visions: – That insects (kaleidoscopic) – Upward vision (animals with eyes above their heads like stingrays) – Downward vision (to have the impression of towering over everything, like an eagle) – Side vision (from 2 sides at the same time, like fish).
Recommended Age: 8+
Have you ever wondered how animals see the world ?
This kits contains everything you need to make glasses that reproduce the vision of four different animals. Make a case and attach the glasses to it. You can now change lenses and mirrors to enter under the skin of four animals : insect, eagle, ray and fish.
What are you going to learn ?
– How the brain is involved in the vision
– The difference between the prey’s and predators’ vision
– Build animal vision glasses with this DIY kit for children from 8 years old.
- Materials : Other materials
- Size : 27 X 18 X 5 cm
- Number of components : 1
- Age group: From 8 to 10 years old & From 10 to 12 years old