Smell this lavender Bar and you will imagine yourself in a fragrant field of flowers in France. In addition to a beautiful decoration, lavender is also a blessing for your state of mind, skin and hair. After using this spicy Conditioner Bar you are ready for a new day. Calmness, serenity and care in a cheerful purple Bar. The Conditioner Bar makes your hair wonderfully soft. For an optimal hairday, every day!
Suitable for all hair types.
– 100% Vegan
– SLS & SLES Free
– Cruelty Free
– Palm Oil Free
– No Animal Testing
– Contains Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Cocoa Butter and Argan Oil
– 65 grams
– Up to 90 – 110 washes
– For All Hair Types
3 reasons, it’s good for your hair, good for your wallet and also good for the environment. Our bars contain no preservatives and contain pure natural ingredients such as Shea Butter and Olive oil. We’ve got bars for damaged, dry, oily, curly and thin hair types.
These bars are also cheaper than a plastic shampoo bottle. We often get the question whether our Shampoo Bars are more expensive than a normal shampoo bottle. The answer is no: they are cheaper! One Shampoo Bar lasts 90 to 110 washes and is therefore equivalent to 3 to 4 plastic shampoo bottles . That is good for you, the environment and your wallet :)
Let us help you discover which one of our clever little bars best fits your needs by flicking us an email at email@example.com or contact us directly on our Facebook page.
Yes, the bar itself contains absolutely no micro beads (small plastics invisible to the eye) and the packaging has no plastic whatsoever.
For the Shampoo Bar:
1. Rub the Shampoo Bar between your palms with wet hands to create foam. An alternative is to rub the Shampoo Bar directly through your hair. This only gives a stronger cleansing effect.
2. Use the foam to soap your hair. Carefully massage the foam through your hair. You can also do it faster, but massaging will shake all greasiness and other debris out of your hair.
3. Enjoy the wonderful wash and then rinse your hair thoroughly.
4. Store the Shampoo Bar on a soap dish or box, preferably in a dry place. Voila!
For the Conditioner Bar:
The ingredients of the conditioner bars are different to the shampoo bars and so is the method of use.
1. Hold Conditioner Bar under warm water for 20 seconds to make it warm and soft.
2. While heating the Conditioner Bar, rub your hands over the bar to speed up softening (it won’t foam up like the shampoo bar).
3. Then gently rub the Conditioner Bar over damp hair. Start from midshaft to end of your hair. Let it take effect for a few minutes for your hair to absorb the conditioner.
4. Rinse hair well.
5. Place on a soap rack to dry.