For the happy and energetic ones!
How do you sum up a Shampoo Bar that is over-the-top cheerful? The words energetic, fit, sweet, happy, optimistic and playful describe our You’re One in a Melon Shampoo Bar. The Shampoo Bar smells wonderfully of melon and cherry flower. A guaranteed fragrance explosion of deliciously sweet elements. For a sweet start to the day !
For what types of hair?
This shampoo bar is suitable for daily use and all hair types. But it works wonders for dry, frizzy and curly hair.
– 100% Vegan
– SLS & SLES Free
– Cruelty Free
– Palm Oil Free
– No Animal Testing
– 70 grams
– Up to 90 – 110 washes
Melon Melon not only has a fresh scent. Melon juice is excellent as a natural conditioner (there are even those who use pure melon juice as a conditioner). The nutrients also provide hair strengthening and the promotion of hair growth.
Shea Butter This ingredient has a soothing and calming effect on your skin. What makes Shea Butter so special and distinctive from other natural oils is its high content of nourishing properties. Shea Butter strongly supports your skin in its regenerative capacity. We love Shea Butter! That’s why you’ll find it in all our Shampoo Bars.
Quinoa Quinoa is a natural (and vegan) protein for your hair. It strengthens and nourishes your hair, brings natural shine and makes colors shine from both normal and colored hair. These multi-functional seeds are also full of benefits and natural power- you will find it in every Shampoo Bar from HappySoaps.
Olive Oil Another personal favorite of ours. Maybe this ingredient sounds a bit strange to you in a shampoo. However, it is underrated in the cosmetics industry – it is no less than the hip jojoba oil or argan oil. Olive oil is rich in antioxidants. These antioxidants are very effective in combating substances that affect healthy body cells, causing the skin to age faster.
3 reasons, it’s good for your hair, good for your wallet and also good for the environment. Our bars contain no preservatives and contain pure natural ingredients such as Shea Butter and Olive oil. We’ve got bars for damaged, dry, oily, curly and thin hair types.
These bars are also cheaper than a plastic shampoo bottle. We often get the question whether our Shampoo Bars are more expensive than a normal shampoo bottle. The answer is no: they are cheaper! One Shampoo Bar lasts 90 to 110 washes and is therefore equivalent to 3 to 4 plastic shampoo bottles . That is good for you, the environment and your wallet :)
Let us help you discover which one of our clever little bars best fits your needs by flicking us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly on our Facebook page.
Yes, the bar itself contains absolutely no micro beads (small plastics invisible to the eye) and the packaging has no plastic whatsoever.
For the Shampoo Bar:
1. Rub the Shampoo Bar between your palms with wet hands to create foam. An alternative is to rub the Shampoo Bar directly through your hair. This only gives a stronger cleansing effect.
2. Use the foam to soap your hair. Carefully massage the foam through your hair. You can also do it faster, but massaging will shake all greasiness and other debris out of your hair.
3. Enjoy the wonderful wash and then rinse your hair thoroughly.
4. Store the Shampoo Bar on a soap dish or box, preferably in a dry place. Voila!
For the Conditioner Bar:
The ingredients of the conditioner bars are different to the shampoo bars and so is the method of use.
1. Hold Conditioner Bar under warm water for 20 seconds to make it warm and soft.
2. While heating the Conditioner Bar, rub your hands over the bar to speed up softening (it won’t foam up like the shampoo bar).
3. Then gently rub the Conditioner Bar over damp hair. Start from midshaft to end of your hair. Let it take effect for a few minutes for your hair to absorb the conditioner.
4. Rinse hair well.
5. Place on a soap rack to dry.