- Natural ingredients
- Cares and protects against UVA and UVB
- Protects with a natural SPF50
- Doesn’t leave a white layer
- Sustainable packaging, made of sugar cane (No Plastic)
- Developed and produced in the Netherlands
- For all skin types, with minimal risk of skin reaction
- 100% vegan and ocean friendly, no oxybenzone
With natural, mineral UV filters based on zinc oxide (non-nano), Naïf’s Sunscreen Baby & Kids is suitable for even the most sensitive skin. The natural sunscreen instantly protects the face and body from harmful UV rays. Thanks to te natural oils, the cream is easy to apply and doesn’t leave a white layer.
Ocean and reef-friendly sunscreen
Did you know that sunscreen can seriously pollute the ocean? This is because of the ingredients oxybenzone and octinoxate, but also micro-plastics and nano-particles. Good news, none of these ingredients in our sunscreen! Also, the packaging is made of sugar cane. This saves about 55 grams of CO2 per tube compared to a normal plastic tube.
How to use
Apply to the body and face of your little one, before heading into the sun. Do this again every two hours for optimal protection. Keep babies and kids out of the sun as much as possible. Even in the shade you should apply sunscreen!