- Helps to relax the body with lavender fragrance
- With rich and natural ingredients, such as jojoba and grape seed
- Reduces stretch marks
- Safe to use during your pregnancy
- Hormone-free and irritant-free
- Without parabens, silicones and mineral oils
- Perfect for massages
Hip hip hooray, there’s a baby on the way! During pregnancy not only your body changes, but also your skin needs some extra care. You might notice stretch marks, pigmentation and dry skin. Ingredients we would rather avoid are chemical substances that can irritate your skin or disrupt your hormonal system. Think of parabens, silicones and mineral oils. That’s why Naïf introduced the Pregnancy Body Oil with jojoba and grape seed oil. Just natural.
How to use:
Apply two to three times a day with light round movements on the belly, bottom, thigh bones and breasts. Avoid eye contact.
A heavy belly. A sore back. Your body could definitely use some extra love. Ask your loved one for an at-home maternal massage! What about a back massage? Sit up or lie on your side and ask a loved one to use both hands to stroke up and down your back. Don’t massage your belly! Instead, gently rub it with the body oil.
- For all skin types, including sensitive skin
- In a sustainable packaging made of sugarcane
- Developed and produced in the Netherlands
- 100% vegan and ocean friendly
- Dermatologically tested
It comes in a box, making it a great gift for yourself or a mom-to-be!