What are the colours of the rainbow? Can you put them together in the correct order? This brightly coloured half-circle made of stable wood is an easy introduction into the world of motor skills. With its water-based and saliva- proof paints, it offers not only a chance to learn colours and shapes, but also spatial awareness, dexterity, and hand-eye coordination in young children.
- Painted with rainbow-coloured paints that are water-based and saliva-proof!
- Kids can build rainbows, cradles, bridges, tunnels or just stack.
- Strengthens understanding of colours, spatial awareness, dexterity, and hand-eye coordination
- Promotes creativity due to the possibility of depicting complex figures.
- These wooden building blocks can train fine motor skills of the hands!